I want to be unique to all the dances that I go to this year.
I’m making my homecoming dress, and I need some opinions.
1. I want to do a 1950s dress.
2. I also really want gloves…not sure why.
3. This is the pattern I found.
4. Possible fabric #1.
5. Possible fabric #2 (this would be with a red accent tie and stuff, and I’d probably wear red shoes!)
With the extra fabric I would want to make him a bow tie. =)
The fabric is affordable, the pattern is affordable and I have 3 amazing seamstresses all willing to make it for me.
Which fabric, any ideas?
What do you guys think?
Please ask mee.
- Red: Seven insecurities
- Orange: Six turn offs
- Yellow: Five turn ons
- Green: Four life goals
- Blue: Three fears
- Indigo: Two weaknesses
- Violet: One thing you love
I need someone to talk to…really badly…
Making a new “To Read” list!
What should I read?
I’ve always insisted on not doing one of these.
But, eh. They seem fun.
Drop a line!
reblog if its okay for me to go to your ask and make friends with you .
Have you had a good day?
Why I’m glad you asked, yes I have been having a good day and its just going to be fantastic as it continues!
Reasons why I like today:
- I look nice with minimum effort.
- I have a braid in my hair which always makes me happy.
- A girl in my first period who I don’t know too well, but is a doll, dropped a note on my desk. It was a nice note that told me that she thinks I’m beautiful inside and out. (awh)
- The boy that recently asked me out on a date and that I sort of like saw me at lunch and said he was looking for me, and he had something for me.
- He gave me a note that he wrote with a quill. There was one line in particular that especially made me feel great about myself, but I won’t post it cause I feel like its personal.
- I get to go with my fabulous choir to go sing Forgotten Carols with Michael McLean again tonight!
Life, thank you for being nice today. =)
Enough about me, what is something that’s made you smile today?
what’s on your Christmas list?