I want to be unique to all the dances that I go to this year.
I’m making my homecoming dress, and I need some opinions.
1. I want to do a 1950s dress.
2. I also really want gloves…not sure why.
3. This is the pattern I found.
4. Possible fabric #1.
5. Possible fabric #2 (this would be with a red accent tie and stuff, and I’d probably wear red shoes!)
With the extra fabric I would want to make him a bow tie. =)
The fabric is affordable, the pattern is affordable and I have 3 amazing seamstresses all willing to make it for me.
Which fabric, any ideas?
What do you guys think?
Probably one of my top 3 movies.
I’m watching this tomorrow.
In a blanket fort.
With a cute boy.
Simply happy. I feel all….
That date was wonderful. A walk in the snow with hot cocoa in our hands looking at stars and Christmas lights.
I want to see him again, very very soon.
Oh and we held hands which was pretty bomb diggety too. I know I know…I’m silly.
Aah! So excited you have no idea.
This date is happening in approx. 35 minutes.
I just got asked out on a(n) <epic> date with a(n) <awesome> guy.
- Talking about hot chocolate...and our futures in hot chocolate.
- Me: Lets make chocolate covered candy canes at our store.
- Him: Yes!!!
- Me: When they stick it in their cocoa, It'll make it chocolaty-er and minty-er.
- Him: YES!!! P.S. I LOVE minty hot chocolate.
- Me: Me too =) I'm going to make some today. Along with like, 3 other types...I still need to make you nutella hot cocoa.
- Him: Yeeeeees! We should have a hot chocolate date over christmas break!
- Me: I'm all yours. =)