Ladies and Gentleman, I present to you…
I just want you to know that you are an incredible young lady. You have impacted my life so much and continue to teach me things about life and myself all the time. From the times that we have arguments to secrets that we share, I have grown so very much through it all.
You have been with me through some hard times and have been someone that among the tumult I can depend on to be there for me. Always. Regardless of the circumstances, unconditionally. Do you know how incredible that is? Not many people in this world can say that they have been devoted and loyal without blemish through 7 years with someone who was once a perfect stranger, and sometimes is not as good of a friend as she ought to be.
Thank you for helping me be who I am today and continuing to make me better all the time. You teach me so much and give me so much love without hesitation. You give me more than I could ever ask for. All I can say is thank you, and that isn’t enough.
This next year is going to be an adventure. Come with me, I couldn’t see me doing anything this next year without you.
You are exquisite, keep changing lives. I love you.
My life in a nutshell.
Have you had a good day?
Why I’m glad you asked, yes I have been having a good day and its just going to be fantastic as it continues!
Reasons why I like today:
- I look nice with minimum effort.
- I have a braid in my hair which always makes me happy.
- A girl in my first period who I don’t know too well, but is a doll, dropped a note on my desk. It was a nice note that told me that she thinks I’m beautiful inside and out. (awh)
- The boy that recently asked me out on a date and that I sort of like saw me at lunch and said he was looking for me, and he had something for me.
- He gave me a note that he wrote with a quill. There was one line in particular that especially made me feel great about myself, but I won’t post it cause I feel like its personal.
- I get to go with my fabulous choir to go sing Forgotten Carols with Michael McLean again tonight!
Life, thank you for being nice today. =)
Enough about me, what is something that’s made you smile today?